Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Power of the Tarot

Tarot readers have always given their hand at making sure a person receives an accurate tarot reading.  The tarot reading is extremely popular in today's society because so many people are interested in what the future may hold for them.  It's not an every day thing that you can  have your tarot reading done by a popular or accurate psychic.  

Many psychics from around the world have mastered the art of reading the tarot.  It is not an easy art to learn if you do it correctly.  The tarot can pick up on love, money, business or other types of questions.  I had my first tarot reading in Buffalo, NY.  I was getting ready to make some life changes for myself and I came across a tarot reader in a cafe in Buffalo called Spot Coffee.  As I walked into the coffee shop, I noticed a young man sitting down with a deck of tarot cards.  I never had a psychic reading before that day and I realized that I was about to encounter a different type of psychic reading.  The psychic shuffled their cards and asked me to ask the tarot cards a question.  I asked about location.  Where was I supposed to move and why?  What was in store for my future?  

As the psychic tarot reader shuffled the cards, my mouth dropped becuause I had some power of telling the psychic reader when to turn the cards over.  The psychic asked me to focus my attention on my question only and to take out any distractions that may have been on my mind.  I did just that.

A minute later he told me that I would be moving to a foreign place and one that I have never seen before.  When he told me Asia, I said to myself that he must not know what he is talking about.  I did not have much money and I wasn't about to take a trip to a country that I knew nothing about.  I left the table sadly and the psychic said to wait for his psychic reading to come to pass.  

A month later, I decided to join the United States Army and my first assignment was to go to Korea.  I was shocked.  My mouth completely dropped.  The tarot cards were correct, I was going to be stationed in Korea.  I did not know what to say because Korea was the only place that the Army offered me to go.  I was not allowed to go to Germany or even Fort Drum, New York which is known for its cold weather.  I asked the army if they could send me anywhere except Korea.  They said that it was not possible to do at that time.  The tarot cards were correct because I had no other choice at that time in my life.  I had to go to Korea because of tough financial times.  I realized that this was God's will and so I left for Korea.

This was the first time ever in my life that I became a believer in the tarot card.  I was not a believer before then.  I always went to clairvoyant psychics.  I knew in my heart that there was absolutely no way that this psychic could have picked this up on his own.  I did not even know this information yet. 

If you are looking to find some direction in your life, I encourage you to get a tarot psychic reading.  They are fun, interesting and have much truth to them.  Make sure that you go to a professional reader that has been doing it for years so that you can have the same experience as I have had. 

Author:  Psychic

No comments:

Post a Comment